Friday, November 20, 2009

Purses. Make it or Break the bank

Sure, a purse could be a great Christmas gift, but it better be good. Either handmade and one of a kind or designer would be nice please. My mom has been working on making purses since last summer... Oops. I hope none of my cousins read this. I think it might be a surprise. I already grabbed one that’s a cute little backpack but I’m still expecting another for Christmas. I like TJ Maxx for purses but I have to confess that I discovered my all time favorite purse at a garage sale last summer. A little black bag with a familiar triangle that said “prada.” I bought it for $5 and thought about selling it on e-bay, but it was so cute... and that little triangle that said “prada” was so nice. I was always careful to carry it with the logo facing outwards. Thank you for noticing my expensive taste in purses. Then I discovered, as you probably already know, that it was a knock off. My cute little black purse is against the law. :o( Oh, well. There are plenty of online stores that sell handbags purses, shoes purses and designer purses if you don’t want to compete with all of the Christmas traffic out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment