Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zhu Zhu Pet Hamsters


Aren't they adorable. I wouldn't care, but everytime a commercial comes on my daughter screams for me to come and see. She needs to know that I have understood exactly what she wants for Christmas. She really would like a labradoodle puppy or a real kitten... A robotic pet seems wonderful to me. It never dies... well, if it does you can send it back. I'm wondering... how hard can it be to find a tiny Zhu Zhu Pet Hamster in the stores this season? Well, I just checked ebay and it seems that Num Nums and Mr. Squiggles are getting bids from $30 - $35. The Mr. Squiggles for $29 has 9 bids on it right now. Well, they are priced at $8 on Walmart's website. Of course, they're out of stock. Who knows if I'll find one tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment